The Communications and Information Technology Commission (CITC) has opened two branches, namely:
CITC Branch in Makkah Region
Jeddah , Al Salamah District , Prince Sultan St. Opposite of Sultan Mall
ZAHRAN Business Center
The Northern tower , 12th floor , Office No 1205
Coordinates Map : 21.602841 39.143916
Tel.No : 012-2638000 – Fax : 012-6521712
P.O Box 17313,Jeddah 21484
CITC Branch in Eastern Region
2nd floor , Al Dosary Tower, Al shati District ,Dammam
Cordinates Map – North 26°.454662 South 50°.116267
Tel. No . 0138441818
Saudi Post Wasel info.CITC 3978 Al shati al gharbi
Unit No.1 AD DAMMAM 32415-8418 Kingdom of Saudi arabia
CITC Branch functions and terms of reference:
For better service, please follow the following steps:
- Select the service required.
- Read the terms and regulations of the service required carefully.
- Fill in the forms of the required service, sign and stamp the forms that so require with seal of the relevant institution, company or government agency. Attach all required documents to the service application form.
- Participants in SADAD payment system shall pay the service fees through SADAD after the issuance of their payment bills.
- An official letter explaining the service required and its justification, if the service so requires, must be submitted together with all documents and forms required for the service.
- The letter together with all attachments (the applicant’s address of correspondence must be mentioned) shall be send to the address of CITC or any of its branches.