Telecommunication Complaints

Escalate Complaint

Dear user, if you already issued a complaint to the service provider and 5 days have passed without resolving your complaint, and you have a reference number. You can escalate your complaint to CITC

Post Complaints

Service Description

It Is A Service Provided By The Communications And Information Technology Commission, Which Allows The Beneficiary In The Event Of A Problem In Any Of The Postal Services With A Service Provider Licensed By The CITC To Submit A Complaint To The Service Provider

Share On