The Governor of the Communications and Information Technology Commission with the powers he holds, pursuant to what was stated in the Telecommunications Act, its Bylaw and the Ordinance of the Communications and Information Technology Commission, Pursuant to what was stated in Chapter Seven of the Telecommunications Bylaw and what was stated in the letter of the Saudi Telecommunications Company No. (2213) dated 06/11/1425H on request for approving the new services, reductions and amendment of some current mobile services.
Decides the following
Article 1: Approving the following:
- Amendment of the Tariff of WAP/Data Service
- Provisioning of (Multimedia Content) Service, in case of difference in cost when sending the Content to the Customer by more than one message, the Customer must be informed by the total cost of the messages before sending them
- Amendment of the Tariff of (Change/replacement of SIM card).
- Amendment of the Tariff of the (Annual International Roaming Subscription) and the Company shall provide this service to applicants only
- Amendment of the Tariff of the (Prepaid upgrade to postpaid).
- Amendment of the Tariff of (Messages SMS Bulk).
- Amendment of the Tariff of (CUG) Services
Article 2: Rejecting the following:
- Tariff of (MMS) Service, until the Company provides a complete study showing how to calculate the service cost and benchmarking with other countries
- Tariff of (Friends & Family) Service, until the Company provides a complete study showing how to calculate the service cost and benchmarking with other Countries
- Tariff of (ABWAB Portal), until the Company provides a detailed explanation about the service and the method of work of every service of the services mentioned in the Company Proposal and in addition to explaining the Billing Method on the Customer
Article 3: The Saudi Telecommunications Company shall act according to this Decision from the date of its issuance.
Article 4: The Saudi Telecommunications Company shall publish the approved amendments pursuant to the Terms of Article Forty Eight of the Telecommunications Bylaw.
Article 5: This Decision shall be communicated to the Saudi Telecommunications Company and to the concerned parties to act accordingly.
Dr. Mohamed Ibrahim Al- Suwaiyel